Something to announce, this would be the place, No Opinions here

Moderator: George

By KIWIPIPERUK
You don't need to leave your pipes under your bed (or under your Mum's bed back in NZ) for the next five years because you can't play pipes in your London flat for fear of enraging the neighbours above, below and on both sides.

There is a solution!!

The Pinstripe Highlanders are an informal group of intermediate/advanced pipers that meet every Tuesday, either in the West End or at the Bank.

Of fine piping pedigree, having been established 30 years ago by P/M John Roe, the band would welcome any pipers (Kiwi, Aussie, whoever) based in London to come along for practice.

Unlike other bands we don't compete or need to fund raise so the time commitment suits most people that work in London . Big events are the London Highland Society Ball in March plus other events such as Poppy Day appeal.

We don't have a drum core but have no problem if a drummer wanted to come along to bash their sticks. Unfortunately we can't cater for learners, sorry. If you don't have your pipes with you then we could probably find some for you.

If you are, or anyone you know that could be, interested then please email me: joellindsey@hotmail.com

http://www.pinstripehighlanders.net/
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]