Something to announce, this would be the place, No Opinions here

Moderator: George

Hi everyone,

A very skilled and talented bombarde player will be visiting New Zealand very soon, from April 11th until May 12th, so it will be a great and unique opportunity to have some seminars about Breton music and bombarde tuition for the first time in NZ!
Take this chance to expose yourself to a whole new dimension of the piping world!!
A small fee will apply for the seminars (booking will be essential) and flyer is already available on our news page (http://bagadnz.webs.com/news.htm) and attached here...
We'll also organise a Breton Fest-Noz on the 5th of May in Auckland - music, dance, crepes and cider on the menu for a great evening! :D
The tutor will travel around NZ, so we can organise seminars in other places than Auckland - please contact Adeline (bagadnz@gmail.com or o2I o23 47 I63)
Register asap your interest for seminars to get email updates, and you can also check our news page or facebook page for regular updates as well.
Please spread the word, this is a first in New Zealand!!

Cheers,
Bagad New Zealand

PS: Instruments are not essential for these introductory seminars, though you can bring along a B flat tin whistle (equivalent to a practice chanter for bombarde players - same fingering)
Attachments
Flyer for Breton music and bombarde seminars
(469.95 KiB) Downloaded 250 times
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]