Solo event discussions
I figured I'd throw this out for everyone to see, its from the news page of FlourishingTenor.com. I have a set of these new mallets already on their way and can't wait to give them a try. They look awesome!!!! For more check out TyFry.com and any of the major pipe band vendors!

Today Tyler Fry announced and launched his long awaited new tenor drum mallet. The TyFry Ultimate tenor drum mallet heralds a new dawn for pipe band tenor drumming. The Ultimate is the world’s lightest, most aerodynamic tenor drum mallet and features groundbreaking permaTONE™ head technology designed to produce improved response and control with less effort. Built around a sleek graphite metallic injection moulded high strength shaft, the TyFry Ultimate is finished with a synthetic fur (every colour you could hope for!) covered integrated heads and supplied with high quality colour-coded flourish cords.

The new patent-pending TyFry® Ultimate has many new key features resulting from years of research & development:

New lighter weight, sleek fully integrated 8.25″ injection moulded shaft.

Industry-leading engineering maintains the TyFry® vision of eliminating component failures while combining the strength and feel of traditional Malacca cane with a modern graphite metallic look.

Cutting edge tri-density permaTONE™ head technology has reduced weight in the head making the Ultimate the most aerodynamically balanced mallet on the market.

Patent-pending permaTONE™ improves rhythmic articulation, clarity, response and control across the full dynamic spectrum.

New flattened butt-end for improved flourish cord retention and rotation.
New fascia joint seamlessly integrates the head with the shaft.

An unrivalled selection of new and familiar premium synthetic furs available in aqua, black, light blue, royal blue, emerald green, lime green, orange, hot pink, light pink, purple, red, silver, white and yellow.

Colour-coded high quality flourish cords with removable core can be used rounded or flattened to suit the preference of the player.

long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]